We are looking for very Good Clients all over the world, having very good banking relations and able to utilize (Credit Line, Monetize, Discount etc) “A Banker’s Draft” from Deutsche Bank Frankfurt and HSBC UK & Paris. We have the Possibility to arrange Banker’s Drafts for “COLLATERAL USE ONLY”. We are well in “For No Swift Confirmation”; but if it is a Must; then the client have to pay an Insurance Fee for it to be done. Confirmation via Secured Email Bank to Bank is Possible. We can arrange from €50Million to €1Billion or more in Value per Banker’s Draft. All depend on the Client and his Set up. We are open for more discussions and immediate actions. It is a Win Win Deal and Only Serious Clients should contact.
Michel Antoine Europe, France Apr 11, 2018
546 View(s)
Answer

HAPPY LOAN OFFER

Hello Everybody,My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, callwhats-App Contact Number 918929509036 via email urgentloan22gmail.com Thank you.

By :Mrs SharonSim Sim  |  1923 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

New Offer For BGSBLC from Top European Banks.

Dear SirMa,We are direct provider for BGSBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 3.0 0.5 X of face value, Issuance by HSBC LondonHong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Our BGSBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100 funding For further details contact us with the below information.Contact Mr. Zoltan SeregelyEmail Zoltfunding.servicesgmail.comSkype ID zoltfunding.servicesIntermediaries Consultants Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100 protected. In complete confidence, we will work togetherRegaardsZoltan Seregely

By :Zoltan Seregely  |  2095 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

France Select a Country

Our Network :